Is a fun fast boat but the family is quickly outgrowing it.
- Have new rebuilt original Chris Craft gauges.
- Only 2 seasons on strip and refinish
- New Transom and deck with new decking material
- 283 V8 engine with good compression and runs very strong. Boat planes out as fast as you can hit the throttle.
- Rides like a Mastercraft
- interior is in good useable condition. Not original or show quality.
- 2 seasons (20ish hours) on rebuilt transmission.
- boat is Hull #1 of its model which is the first model to feature vinyl decks for lower maintenance so it is the first out of the factory to feature vinyl decks
Had rot in the gripe but has been replaced with new sepele mahogany. The inner layer of bs 1088 ply is glued in with 5200 but needs finished putting together. For a do it yourself you’d have maybe 3k in the finished boat. We could finish a show quality restoration for 15k or 10k for a great user boat.