Contact our senior lenders at the Bank of Jamestown today! Call (270)-343-3186 or visit their website at
DISCLAIMER: All boats are sold as is/where is in the condition as represented to Woodies Restorations Inc. by the Sellers. Woodies Restorations cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies of the sellers representations. Woodies Restorations, Inc. offers no guarantees or warranties as to the completeness or condition of the boat. Woodies restorations, will, for an extra charge provide a yard survey which may find issues.
-Up to 12 photos of the boat in it's current condition (with descriptions).
-Name, Phone Number, Address, and best time of day to contact you.
Our listing fee is $200 per boat and can stay on the website until it sells or it's requested to be removed. We will contact you for payment information.
People who want to broker with us will receive the same benefits from listing services plus the following-
- We actively search for a buyer using Social media services, Co-Brokering, Boating websites, etc.
- Seller will receive a Current Market Analysis of the boat.
- We offer Boat Storage in our facility for an additional $100 per month OR it can be docked in our water slip on the Lake Cumberland State Dock (Price varies depending on the size of the Boat; MUST Call for Availability) We can bill for this service either monthly or annually.
- We offer a full Yard and Water Survey of the entire boat for an additional $600. This will give both the seller and us a good idea of what repairs that may need to be done while boat is running on the water.
- We can also offer a Video Package using a High Quality Drone that will follow the boat as it's out running on the water for an additional $400. This would be a great keepsake to have even after selling the boat. (NOTE- This package is only available if you purchase the Yard Survey).
- Seller can also choose to have their boat displayed in our water slip on the Lake Cumberland State Dock for a weekend or during special events at the Lake. Price also varies depending on the Size of the Boat; MUST Call for Availability.
WHEN A BOAT SELLS- PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORTANT!
-When buyer pays the agreed upon amount for the boat, the funds are placed into an Escrow account until the Seller provides all paperwork to transfer ownership, all delinquent taxes from ANY state has been paid in full, there are no pending bank liens on the boat, or any and all charges that may arise from the Boat.
-Boat is then transferred out of the Seller's name into the Buyer's name in the State of Kentucky. This will simplify the process when transferring the title into another state.
-Once title is transferred, Woodies receives 10% and/or $1000 of the sale for commission plus any other incurred expenses (i.e. Repairs, Fuel charges, Storage fees, etc.)